Monday, October 10, 2011

Whisper

In the dead of the winter
when icicles grow
and snow flakes fall lazily
upon the fresh snow
the chill in the air
will blow past my fast
and I'll hear you in the whisper of the breeze

When spring time arrives
and the flowers awake
with their faces turn upwards
as the cold spell does break
the air is still chilly
as it brushes past my cheek
and I'll hear you in the whisper of the breeze

Seasons change once again
and summer turns hotter
the days are so long
and the plants yearn for water
more welcome than ever
the wind brings relief
and I'll hear you in the whisper of the breeze

Now autumn approaches
smells of spices waft by
and colors are shifting
as the plants start to die
and the wind, it turns chilly
as it rustles the leaves
and I hear you in the whisper of the breeze

No comments:

Post a Comment