Friday, May 27, 2011

My Memory Won't Let Me Forget

Promises were made
that now cannot be kept.
But don't you forget
that the words I see
are words I always remember.

I want to marry you

the idea of losing you is more than i can take

i love getting to talk with you and grow closer to you. i am so in love with you

i'll always come back to you

i want you to hold me together…you are the only one who does

seriously i am so in love with you more and more every day

life is so much better when you're around

i wish i could be with you to encourage you

we're in this together, okay love? for life.

What did this mean?
Where are you now?
Please don't forget me
Because I can't forget
I won't forget
How could I forget
the only true love I've ever known?

i'll always come back to you

I meant everything I said.


Did you?

No comments:

Post a Comment