Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Reflections

Wasted Time
I will not dwell
I will not whine
I will push forward
I will grow
I will learn
I will mature
I will let myself be lead by God
Summer
I will take advantage of it
I will be productive
I will get to know myself
I will be independent
I will become stronger
I will smile
I will laugh
Life
I will enjoy it
I will survive
I will live it to the fullest
I will reach my dreams
I will be a Godly woman
I will be inspiring
I will be thankful for it
The Past
I will let it stay in the past
I will learn from it
I will move on from it
I will not look back
I will not be the same
I will not let it define me
I will not let it repeat
The Future
I will not worry about it
I will not plan it out
I will not hide from it
I will work for it
I will embrace its uncertainties
I will take it as it comes
I will look to God for the answers

No comments:

Post a Comment